Re: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Sergio Girardi <simpliflying@gmail.com>
wrote:
> mmm. From the bottom of my ignorance I still can't understand your words
> as
> only someone who has practical empiric experience with loopers and music
> could.
> Can you explain a bit more? It seems interesting.

When you are not adding any quote to your post it's not easy to
understand who you are talking to! :-)  At least a dozen people have
added interesting stuff to this discussion, so who and what are you
asking for being explained a bit more?

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:55 AM, Jack Cattedra
<the_beat_conductor@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've noticed that 440 Hz seems to bring the music to the mind and 432
> seems
> to bring it more to the heart.

Interesting. But can it be that this your finding is biased by already
knowing that those frequencies in traditional chakra theory are held
for corresponding with the heart chakra and Ajna chakra which is
believed to having a lot to do with the thinking mind?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen