Re: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

That 'The Universal Mind' blog is scarily hilarious in David Icke kind of a way. Turns out 440hz comes from the Nazis! Other posts tell of alien invasions and so on. I hope I don't offend anyone if I suggest that the whole spiritualist, frequency of the universe, Mayan calendar, planets aligning, horoscope-type stuff surrounding the 432hz debate is ridiculous but it is an interesting aesthetic question. Don't think I've ever listened to music in that tuning, at least not knowingly.

Philip.