RE: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

I think most instruments are built for 440, but with more awareness, companies may take notice and head in the direction of 432 builds. At the end of the day, there are no rules to music. I believe we all have the ability to tune our instruments to our liking, so 'A' can be whatever you want :) ....as long as you don't snap your strings lolll

Just 2 examples of VST plug-ins that I use that allow you to dial in a master tuning:

Image-Line Sytrus & Rob Papen's Albino 3

VERY GROOVY!