Re: What Looper to use for syncing with other loopers/samplers/computers

Sergio Girardi wrote:
Ah, ops, sorry, I saw now that the one who was asking about a looper able to sync with other devices is Jannis. Well, Eib, this midibox masterclock is a DIY, if you can solder, it is a cheap solution.
Innerclock Systems: http://www.innerclocksystems.com/index.html t
ACME products: http://www.s-n-d.com/acme4e_b.html
Expert Sleepers solutions: http://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/

I don't see that these devices can help.

Either one looper can output midi clock, and the other can receive,
in which case you need only a midi cable.

Or the above is not case, and there is no solution.

andy