Galactic Travels Playlist #812 for October 25, 2012.

http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2012/121025.html

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
PA, 93.9 FM in Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, and webcasting on the internet.  WDIY also broadcasts
in Digital HD at 88.1 FM.

Show #812 October 25, 2012.
WDIY Playlist:
http://wdiy.org/programs/galactic-travels?playlist_date=10-25-2012

RECAP:
On this show, I concluded the month-long focus on Modulator ESP.  The
Featured CD at Midnight was "Beyond the Sunset."
http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2012/focus.html#oct

I also played music an artist who will appear at the Soundscapes Concert
Series.http://soundscapes.us

PLAYLIST:

11:04 pm
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Kevin Braheny        Starflight 1 *       Galaxies (Hearts of Space)
Hunter and Harrison  Liquid to Solid -    Phase 1 (Music With Space)
                       Crystallization
Bertrnd Loreau       Le Ciel est joune    Journey Through the Past
                       d'un Liquide         (Spheric Music)
                       Inconnu Part 1
MU                   Passing Sfely        Mars and the Toucan (none)
Sonogram             Mute Pixel           Apparent Microdots (Simulcra)
Dirk Serries nd      Part 1               The Sleep of Reason
  Jon Attwood                               (Tonefloat)
Dan Pound            Pure Flow/Shaman's   Return to Other Worlds
                       Path                 (Poundsounds)
Booth and Creek      Lightwaves *         Lightwaves (none)

12:00 am
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Modulator ESP        Beyond the Sunset    Beyond the Sunset (none)

1:00 am

 * = excerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist
-- = Background music under interview

NEXT SHOW:
On the next Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long focus on Palancar.
The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Vast" on the old MP3.com label.
http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2012/focus.html#nov

WDIY Announcement: http://wdiy.org/post/next-galactic-travels-2012-11-01

Bill
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient, and space music show,
Thursdays at 11:04 pm EDT/GMT-4 on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and
Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, and on 93.7 FM in
Trexlertown and Fogelsville.  WDIY also broadcasts in HD Digital Radio
on 88.1 FM.
Galactic Travels web site: http://galactictravels.info
Listen to WDIY at http://wdiy.org/programs/galactic-travels on-line.