Re: Another Y2K is in the books

A delayed response, but I did want to chime in and say thanks again to Rick, Bill, Maha and all the artists and attendees for making my first Loopfest a wonderful experience. I managed to see all but 5 artists over the whole festival, and loved the diversity between us all. In fact, my next show after the festival (Monday), I ended up reorganizing some of my pedals, etc, just to try out some new sounds that I had been hearing over the weekend. I can't wait to get home to the rest of my piles of gear to try something else new!

Thanks again, and hopefully we'll see you next year!

--
Jean-Paul De Roover
www.jeanpaulderoover.com