Re: OT: Vocoders...

Am 24.10.12 09:34, schrieb mark francombe:
Best Vocoder album ever (and I heard lots)

Holger Czukay, "On the way to the peak of normal"

love it have it for a long time as well...;-)

I had some hands on the vocoder of the rack version of the Korg Wavestation, and recently on VirSyn Matrix which I liked, as you could shuffle the analysis bands to different synthesis bands...

There is a roundup for software vocoders on this site:
http://www.musicradar.com/tuition/tech/7-great-vocoder-plug-ins-513324

Is there a list of the vocoders you have or know already? Otherwise we always get this answer "oh I know this"...;-)
Of course I would build my vocoder always myself in Max/MSP...;-)

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Memorielles--------x--