Re: What kind of techniques can I add to my set?

How do I write scripts? I've never tried it and dont know a thing about how the system works.

On Oct 24, 2012 4:30 AM, "Per Boysen" <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:48 AM, kay'lon rushing <k3zz21@gmail.com> wrote:
> i've just linked the secodary feedback to my fader and its already fun! Im
> not sure what you mean with the scripting function though. Can you run it by
> me a little more?

Here's a scenario:

- You press a button that will launch such a "grid script" on the next
cycle cusp.
- You play a sound while the script is running-
- While playing you move your Secondary Feedback fader.

Next time that part of the loop comes back a 16th note stacatto beat
from you latest played sound is part of the loop. The beating new part
smoothly replaces more or less underlying loop audio depending on how
you juggled the Secondary Feedback fader during the input phase.

Hope this example shows more what I mean. I often use these type of
"grid scripts" with plain noise input to crate "hi-hat patterns", but
the musical application options are of course endless.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen