Re: Sooooo honored to play at Y2K12

Kay'lon congratulations on what sounds like a fine first experience at Y2K, particularly at your young age.  Though I could not come out this year I have had the pleasure of being and performing there every year from 2007-2010 and I hope to return next year.  I hope someone has documented this year and I will look forward to seeing your set.  Now take this inspiration and experience and grow and follow your muse.  Cheers to everyone who is there.

Jim