Re: mobius crash

sorry guys, lack of sleep around here...

this is on version 1.45 (plugin).  I still use it because I need two
loopers, so I have both versions running at the same time.  The issue
was on 1.45

sync mode: off

feedback: 127
secondary feedback: 127

overdub: off

other mods: none

layer bars: I'll have to make another test when I get home, I wasn't
looking at the screen when it crashed.

Another thing I realized is that I exited record mode by rateshifting
instead of hitting record once more, so that could be a part of it.

btw Jeff, very nice to see the OSC docs for the latest version.  I
helped Luca setup mobius to work with his iPad and it all worked
without a hitch.  Good work!

Sylvain