Re: Mobius Output Question

Well, I'll expose my ignorance of this process once more and then move on.

I'm not seeing anything at all in Live that leads me to believe there
are options for separate audio inputs from Mobius.

I've gone into Mobius and changed the track settings so that the plug
in input and output ports are 1 for track 1, 2 for track 2, etc.

The I go to Live and try to choose audio from and I don't see any
options to choose anything but the returns and the audio and midi
tracks.  There is also resampling but that doesn't seem to open up any
possibilities either.

Not sure why I'm so dense here (at least I'm feeling that way).  I
think I understand what is supposed to be going on but it doesn't seem
to actually work that way at all.

Thanks,

Kevin