Re: Grrrrrrrrg I completely forgot to type my artist bio in 3rd person for y2k =[]

I'm performing on Sunday and taking public transit from SF.  I have not requested crash space but I probably should so I can stay for brunch.  Hey Rick, is there room for me to stay over Sunday, pretty please?
Lindsey