Re: Line 6 M-9 mods

thanx for the heads up guys, i just did the switch mod as well and was about to do the audio mod,but i wanted to hear from you guys first how different it will sound with the audio mod
Bill says is better,2 different opinions,i think ill  just hold....;-)

http://www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

From: Teddyjam.com <teddy@teddyjam.com>
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: Line 6 M-9 mods

I had it done too... It's excellent.

I feel the switch upgrade is more needed than the audio upgrade. The audio upgrade takes some getting used to. Some delays wont work the same, mostly the lofi and tube delay non through versions... They get more signal from input and react differently than before, i.e. more distorted if you use the drive. But it wasn't a big deal to me to switch to the through versions.

While you're sending it in you might as well get both done. It does sound better.

Teddy Kumpel