mixing & mastering

Hey y'all,

I was wondering how you go about mixing & mastering your live performances?

I'm new to the world of live looping and I come from a hip-hop background using FL Studio. I usually do my best to get the sound I want as I compose & then go back later a make any adjustments before mastering.

I've seen some live looping rigs that have effects like reverb & stereo phaser - is having the right settings something that is pre-meditated or do you just sculpt as you go and whatever the result is, remains?

I hope that makes sense loll