Re: Line 6 M-9 mods

I am going to get the audio and switch upgrade anyway. As far as the looper problem goes I guess not many people like to press reverse right after the second press of rec/play :) They did mark it as a bug but nothing was ever done about it. Other wise it works fine.

Thanks for the review and also the video of your setup!

Jeff