Re: Show us your pedalboard/looping setup :)

Hey all, that was a great idea!
After having used so many diverse rack, pedal, laptop loopers, I kind of
decided I was tired of all the stuff, so I've become a bit minimalist
these days..
FCB1010 with EurekaPROM to control the Adrenalinn (a 1 upgraded to a 3,
Roger's best!!), Rolls MP128p, Tascam iU2 interface, Loopr Live Loop
Composer, and a small and ever changing selection of pedals or rack
effects depending on my mood and the size of my gig bag.
https://twitter.com/zdrilx/status/256110148009984000/photo/1/large
https://twitter.com/zdrilx/status/256110270680809472/photo/1/large
Cheers,
:)