Y2K12 THURS SF schedule is INCORRECT on website

The Y2K12 International Live Looping THURSDAY LUGGAGE STORE lineup in San Francisco is completely wrong as printed on the website, at this moment. Please forgive me for not double checking it amongst all the other preparations I've been making for the festival.

I apologize if I got anyone's hopes up about the SF date.
It is always an experimental music live looping venue and different from all the other
Y2K looping events.

The actual lineup is

THURSDAY,  OCTOBER 18th

Experimental Side of the
Y2K12  INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL
THE LUGGAGE STORE
1007 Market Street @ 6th San Francisco

7:00        load in
8:00    PHILIPP ZURCHER      (Switzerland)
8:40    KRISPEN HARTUNG      (US)
              & AARON DAVIS
9:20    LUCA FORMENTINI      (Italy)