Re: OT: Anyone having trouble with audio applications on Mountain Lion?

Title: Re: OT: Anyone having trouble with audio applications on M

I do this for a living, hence I'm on 10.6.8...

The question is all in the subject really.
Since installing Mountain Lion last week I've had no end of trouble with ALL my music applications, except Logic.
Adobe Audition fires up loads a file, then doesn't play.
Soundtrack Pro, has some weird routine with the Open dilog, where I cant get it to go away, therfore cant play.
Reaper doesn't open at all, says its "building interface, and top menu is there, but no window.

Nothing appears to be related to soundcard issues or drivers, more like interface issues, but what can the installing of an OS do to that? But weirdly its only happening on audio apps!!

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com

http://www.zmix.net