Re: soliciting participation in "Touch the Loopers"

HI Tim,

I'll be there and I'd be happy to bring my little DL-4. I do some crazy things with it, and even though it's not high high tech, it's fun to show people how they can make crazy voice work.

I might have the new QuNeo from Keith McMillan, but won't know for a few weeks.

So, if this isn't too simple, I'm in.

Laurie