Re: My All Double Bass Project

Great music & cool project Todd!  I am a bass player, a bass ensemble composer, & sound designer as well.  I really enjoyed the music I heard in the video, and I really enjoyed the art/story as well, you have my highest compliments-good luck man! Steve Uccello

www.clarifiedbirds.com

From: George Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com>
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:52 PM
Subject: My All Double Bass Project

Hey Guys, I've been slow around these parts the past year but only because I've been trying to survive my public school teaching job as well as working on a all double bass album. Only one of the tunes on the album is looping double bass and the rest only used my double bass but the songs were multi-tracked. I started a kickstarter campaign and I wanted you guys to check out the video I made for it if you got 5 min to spare. If you end up digging it feel free to share it with your musician brethren!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/toddbass/todd-matthews-debut-uh-oh-here-come-the-pig-mammot/

Feel free to contact me off/on list if you have any thoughts.

-Todd Matthews