Re: minimalist track

Bob,  I love this.  just sounds beautiful.  I'll revisit it many times.

T.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:27 AM, RP Collier <skeptikalist@gmail.com> wrote:
Uploaded a recent track, a simple minimal sort of drone thumb piano with improv fx processing.

http://soundcloud.com/rpcollier/boop

this is the thumb piano used:

For all your repetition and boredom needs.

regards

BobC

--
call me at 917.576.6166

• Outerborough, Todd Reynolds' solo double CD is now available wherever music is sold. Here's a direct link to Amazon, however!

need me right away?  Call or text me at 917.576.6166