Re: HELP with backing up insecure data for Y2K12 Loop Festival

Hey Rick,

Here are no cost options for you:

1) A wifi network is probably the best way to go. Do you have a wifi
router?  If not you can create an adhoc network from your win7 machine
(assuming it has wifi):
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Set-up-a-computer-to-computer-ad-hoc-network

This describes PC to Mac file transfer, but it works the other way as
well if you allow that when you make the pc folder shared (just drag
the files on your mac to the shared folder):

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-move-files-by-networking-a-pc-to-a-mac.html

2) You could also send everything to the cloud and download what you
need to your pc (or keep it in the cloud?).

This describes how to import thunderbird emails into gmail:
http://email.about.com/od/gmailtips/qt/How_to_Import_Mail_from_Mozilla_Thunderbird_in_Gmail.htm

Sylvain