Follow up on performing with my brother

A few weeks, maybe even a month back I posted here asking for advice on looping while my brother danced to it. Well we just got done performing tonight and it went great! Rather than upbeat, fast paced music that is typically used to dance, I played the slowest song I've ever made. I wanted to convey a sense of slow motion movement. The sound system was great. I consider this one of my most satisfying  performances yet. I was having a good time up there moving and bobbing at my keyboard more than I usually do.  I wish I could have seen what kind of dance moves my brother was doing on the stage but I had to keep my eye on the keyboard for most of the time.