Re: TC Electronic Flashback X 4

The only thing that seems to me to be mind-bogglingly stupid is only to have 3 presets. I love the sounds in the Flashback, and this model introduces a Tube Echo and a Space Echo setting plus, as you said, three tone print slots. But who--with all of that incredible delay goodness on tap--would only use 3 presets?

I guess you can't have it all, but why in the world wouldn't they make a delay with all of these great tones that included 50-100 user preset slots?

Shrug.