Re: Best battery powered looping pedal?

I can't stand how the Roland's feel. I wish I could... easier to find used for sure, but they just don't feel right to me.

After watching a few videos it looks like the Vox Li'l looper might work though. Simple. Doesn't look like it has loop copy though. A local store is getting it soon and has the delaylab too so I'll go check it out.

Thanks for that recommendation too Andy.