From: Douglas Baldwin <coyotelk@optonline.net>
To: Loopers-Delight <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 11:14 am
Subject: Re: Live looping on Long Island, New York

Thanks Harry! I believe you and I may have touched base a few years back. Then I  disappeared from the Greater Loop for a bit.
I'm out in the middle of Suffolk County, so a run into NYC is an all-day event for me. The Spectrum looks like a wonderful venue. I'm putting it in my notes as a place to play.

Do you know of any locations on Long Island where looping/electronica/ even EDM is performed?

dB, coyote