Re: Best battery powered looping pedal? Maybe 2 iPads instead? Echoloop for iPhone?

Better yet, as I think about this, what I'd really like is Echoloop on my
iPhone because that's all the screen real-estate I'd need (especially with
iPhone 5) and just a basic audio in and out and if possible some sort of
beet sync to an iPad (via blue tooth even?)

Not sure if audio into iphone works but iThink I remember those iRig sort
of solutions working for it... if not yet it will soon I'm sure.

Anyway, that would get me a dedicated looper and a dedicated sound
source/mixer without buying a whole 2nd iPad.

Well crap, wait, there's midi into the phone as well---for the footswitch.
This it didn't seem like was working with iPhone but I don't know why it
shouldn't and imagine it should soon if it doesn't.

That would be PERFECT!!!!!!

Just thinking out loud... because that's how things happen sometimes.

---Christopher Darrow
       503.327.9329