RE: Best battery powered looping pedal?

Yes, it looks nice.
And even better considering how it is furnished with delays.
But I suppose I can't plug a Mic in it, right?
One day I would probably like to buy a battery powered looper to perform in the streets and make some money, but I work with my voice, no guitar. Can this DelayLab serve?

What about the Boss ones? As I work with vocals I was thinking about the VE one, or the TC Helicon Live.

Ser