Re: Supatrigga plugin is causing noise

I would guess the problem is caused by Live's plugin latency
compensation system. This only works when Live is running in sync
master mode. When in slave sync mode Live can't compensate for plugin
latency.

Not even a machine can look into the future. We know that Supatrigga
uses some random processing and if we assume that this randomization
is performed in real-time inside the plugin there simply is no time
buffer for Ableton Live to play it back properly when running in slave
sync mode and a live audio input stream is routed through Supatrigga.

Related:
Another similar random processing all inside Live can be achieved by
using clip launch randomization (called "Follow Action"). If this is
done to a number of clips set to to Legato Mode the "playback head"
will keep its musical position inside the bar even at the wildest
speed jumping between clips.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com