Re: @Anders, for the OT (I make it public so that anybody can learn more about the OT)

Wow that sounds harsh... theres no way to reload all the factory stuff?

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:39 PM, kelly maxwell <apacheci5@hotmail.com> wrote:
I have had an Ot for 6 months and only had about 4 hours to spend with it. I accidentally erased all of the demo sounds in it and have had a  of a rough time loading my own sounds and using them. I watched the tutorials by octatrack and have had little result. I am interested in learning with u........ Kelly

Sent from my iPhone