Re: @Anders, for the OT (I make it public so that anybody can learn more about the OT)

I have had an Ot for 6 months and only had about 4 hours to spend with it. I accidentally erased all of the demo sounds in it and have had a  of a rough time loading my own sounds and using them. I watched the tutorials by octatrack and have had little result. I am interested in learning with u........ Kelly

Sent from my iPhone