SongStarter update: External Recording

Hi guys,

I just added a feature that probably makes SongStarter a lot more
interesting for some of you - External audio recording. You can now
record from your soundcard or mic into the loop recorder in
SongStarter, so you can now think of it as a mini live looper that
also captures MIDI for rapid songwriting.

If you want the full scoop, I've just posted an update on the blog:
http://oscillicious.com/blog/songstarter-beta-updated-now-with-external-recording/

And if you want to download the free beta, you can grab it from here:
http://www.oscillicious.com/songstarter

As always, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Albert

--
Albert Santoni
Lead Developer | Oscillicious

Bring new life to classic sounds with SodaSynth VST / AU:
http://www.oscillicious.com/sodasynth

Slice beats faster with BeatCleaver:
http://www.oscillicious.com/beatcleaver