Re: Fripp news

I have heard that Fripp mostly makes money from real estate.

I suspect this is mostly a matter of being fed up with dealing with the music industry. To the extent that he wants to make music, he may be making the call that it's simpler and less stressful to just do it at home for himself and Toyah and write off the industry.

Mark