Re: Do you think these controllers can be enough for livelooping with ableton?

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Sergio G <simpliflying@gmail.com> wrote:
> What would you suggest in this case?

I think you are over thinking it Sergio... With all the gear you have amassed I would say you have a really seriously great bunch of stuff... I would plug it all in and see where you get... I tell ya, its gonna be a while before you figure out that ..." I should a had more knobs," or "I need more buttons"  or.. "The pedal aint sending /receiving the right kinda midi message.

There are gonna be some duff buys, but when that happens, sell, move on...

Pers advice is very valid, IF you can figure out what you need, then do it... but keep it simple... Just getting all that to synch will be a Hallelujah Brother moment, and thats what we live for...

Oh and by the way, congratz on the OctaTrack! I hate you!

;-)

Mark

--
Mark Francombe