Re: Would you say shame on the guy that wrote this article?

Offended - why? I don't see any connection between music that
integrate loops and looping and the fact that someone decides to call
a looped stripe of pornographic film "a loop". But thanks for
mentioning this funny Off-Topic  coincidence!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen