How about a vibrating watch?

I had an idea after realizing sometimes  my looping pieces are too long for my taste. I put my phone on my keyboard and have it vibrate after a certain amount of minutes so that I know i should start rapping up the piece within the next minute or two. I tried using my watch instead because people might call my phone. However i cant hear the watch because i have headphones on. So my idea is to buy a vibrating watch! That would be perfect for my needs and it would also help me get up in the morning haha. Now the mission is to find a stylish one that costs less than $100.