Re: Live Fretless Bass Improvisation Looper Jam & Chroma Key test

On Aug 29, 2012, at 8:20 AM, Torben Scharling wrote:
> The purpose of this video, was for me to test out my new fully covered
> chroma key green screen studio, that I recently finished building. Need
> to work on the lighting, so the chroma key artifacts doesn't show as
> much. Many lessons are learned after posting the video. Things look and
> work different on YouTube, than on the timeline. Also just the whole
> fact of video recording yourself, can teach you a lot. Anyway hope some
> of you find it interesting, for what it is... :)

I thought the chroma keying went very well. The yellow red background is
very gripping, right off the bat. Did you do the zooming in software? I
could sure use some tips. My first effort at blue screen was a disaster,
well, it didn't go as I wanted anyway.

Ed Durbrow
Saitama, Japan
http://www.youtube.com/user/edurbrow?feature=watch