Re: Looper's Delight offensive language policy (not)

Tyler I'm not an old timer here but in my opinion there are no bad words,
only bad communication. I would tell my own son to make his own choices,
communicate effectively, and try not to worry about the choices of others
:)

Policy on the board may differ...

Phil :)