RE: ambient musician Imogen Heap releases special musical gadget that can be used for live looping

Thanks for these links Tyler! interesting that this technology continues to be developed. I think our livelooping colleague Onyx Ashanti also works on glove technology. I first saw musical gloves in 2004 used by Michel Waisvisz, quite a loud and breathtaking experience:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1L-mVGqug4

btw I also find it interesting that you call Imogen Heap an "ambient" musician :)  the original meaning of this word (as coined by Eno) has loosened up quite a bit since then it seems.

-Michael