Re: Great round-up article comparing DAWs

Per said:
> Audition is nice though. Cool Edit (was Audition in its previous life)
> offered the best bang-for-the-buck audio file cleaning algo, I
> remember. Massive kudos going that way... Awesome sample editor but I
> wouldn't call it a DAW.

Actually, the latest version is pretty convincing as a DAW with its
multitrack editor and mixer.  It even has some nice multi-channel
mixing capabilities...  Assuming you don't need MIDI tracks, I
wouldn't discount it as a DAW (not my personal choice, but it is my
goto sound editing software).

Sylvain