Re: New discovery on EDP!!!

Matthias Grob wrote:

Short - one entire loop (independent of where loop start is)
Long - back to previous Loopstart (usually further back than short)

In *Playback* a ShortPress erases the last overdub for the section
starting where you pressed, going forward to loop end/start.

...not the entire loop.

As if the playback point is moved back one loop length, but
any of the new copy of the loop that is already made is kept.

andy wrote
...beyond that, the EDP is a bit unpredictable once you start Undoing
repeatedly.

matt:
hmm, I tried to be pretty authentic because many got used to this kind of
behavior

of course,
but when Undo is pressed repeatedly I have to say I'm not
exactly sure what's going to happen.

but I am always open to suggestions !

well, as long as Undo continues to move back through the loop history
the fans will be happy :-)

Someone's going to ask for Redo eventually, ..that's going to be an
interesting puzzle
for Evoloop maybe?

andy