Re: midi foot controller theory

Thought it hasn't got the two integrated continuous controllers, and
thought I also use the FCB1010, I personally prefer Rolls' MP128, it's
smaller, I prefer the feel of the switches, and cheaper. It doesn't have
the complex programming stuff or that possibility to change the PROM (I'm
mainly thinking about the EurekaPROM chip that enables you to control an
AdrenaLinn, ..), but it's definitely my choice for all my looping
apparatus (Loopr, Live, JamMan, ...). I've had mine since the
mid-ninetees, and I use it everyday, in the studio or on the road. You can
also power it through the MIDI cable, which can be a plus.
Here's a picture I took of both side by side:
http://blog.loopr.net/2012/06/rolls-mp128-vs-behringer-fcb1010.html
Hope that helps,
Cheers,