Re: OT: Advice about Phantom Power and RME FIREFACE UC

Am 01.08.2012 22:24, schrieb Rick Walker:
Because several different circumstances, we didn't install the unit until a full year after it was purchased.
I'm afraid the warranty is probably over.
You know, this is not something coming from the US backwoods ;). At least, the manual claims this: "The usage of high grade components allows us to offer a full two year warranty. We accept a copy of the sales receipt as valid warranty legitimation."

So if you still have that (or registered the device), then you should be out of trouble here...

                Rainer