Re: Multitrack computer looping?

On mobius you can do something like that. It has 8 seperate tracks that you can record in to. I do multitrack looping but with synths and vst's instead of real audio. You can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__aRoZ_6JkE&list=UUUFLTkt0Psujhz7lliVSYVw&index=1&feature=plcp

Each instrument I play is on it's own track that way I can have them all Pre- EQ'd and control the volumes of them individually.