Re: Reverb plugin for mac

The free reverb you already have on the Mac is great! It's called
AUMatricReverb and the search path in any host application is "Audio
Units / Apple / AUMatricReverb".

If you want "something outstanding" I must recommend Aether by
2C-Audio. I used it to great value in this recording:
http://soundcloud.com/pboy/hope as for an example. No impulse response
reverb sounds a good as Aether to me. I'm not sure why but I think it
has to do with the fact that Aether changes its sound parameters
slightly all the time; just like a real room's acoustics do (as people
move there heads now and then when seated in an auditorium), the same
trick used in the hardware Lexicon reverb boxes.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen