Delay VST PlugIn Survey

Hey everyone -

Quick survey for you computer-bound loopists:

What VST delay plug ins are you using and loving?

I am working in Ableton on a Mac - and I've been attempting to wean off
hardware as much as possible. Moving from my Timeline to Ableton's
SimpleDelay was easy enough, but SimpleDelay is kind of cold and
transient-forward compared to the warmth of the Timeline (myriad other
features notwithstanding).

There re tons of delay plugins out there - where to begin...?

Phil :)