Re: What can blind and visually impaired loopers do?

Violet I'm glad you brought to mind. Cara, I thought of her yesterday
and started to post but didn't.  Kudos to you...

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

--
*jimgoodin.com* <http://jimgoodin.com> - 'Acoustic guitar renaissance,
color blue, repetitive minimalism'

*The Recordings of Wood and Wire
Music*<http://woodandwiremusic.bandcamp.com> -
'Organically inspired New Music'

*From Brooklyn To Glindran <http://jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com>*, a
new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds from
this CD will benefit *JDRF International <http://jdrf.org>*

*Tips Across the
Waters<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tips-across-the-waters/id474128076?mt=8>
*, a new app for iOS from James Goodin/Wood and Wire Ware.