Re: How often do you listen to your own music?

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 1:06 AM, Matthias Grob <matilists@gmail.com> wrote:
> when I started looping in 1986, I EXCLUSIVELY listened to my own music
> for nearly a year!
> that was an intense trip
> even when I visited someone I brought my latest tapes and had everybody
> listen. hahaha

Ha, ha.... I did that too! In -84 I bought an eight track tape
recorder and typically recorded ambitious pieces named like "Ants
Building Houses" containing eight multi tracked myself scratching
super tiny object in an extremely busy manner. I mixed down to
cassette tapes an brought everywhere to make everyone listen. Some
found it interesting, others pretended to while some felt personally
offended and demanded I should stop the tape playback immediately.
Learned a lot from that, not just concerning music.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen