Re: How often do you listen to your own music?

I like the varied views on this. I've been listening to myself a lot lately, i always have enjoyed listening to my owm stuff. However it seems like im too easy on myself when I listen alone. If I let others listen to my music while I am present, its like i automatically become them as if im listening from their perspective or the perspective of fresh ears. That us when I learn the most about myself and I tend to be much more aware and I pick apart all the things I feel I should to change or improve. Its somewhat of a self-concious thing but its helpful at times.