Re: What can blind and visually impaired loopers do?

I use Mobius and practically never need to watch the screen. I totally
loop with my feet, using a MIDI foot pedalboard. If you perform
without shoes you can easily feel the kick pads with your feet and be
in total control. A pedalboard with ten buttons will give you acces to
the traditional EDP style looping (and more!) if you set it up for the
ten actions:

1. Record,
2. Overdub,
3. Multiply,
4. Substitute,
5. Speed,
6. Reverse,
7. Previous Loop,
8. Next Loop,
9. Previous Track,
10. Next Track,

> Hello! Correct me if I'm wrong,

I think you are wrong and will now correct you. Long ago a blind
keyboard player came out on this list. I don't remember his name (hey
- maybe he is reading this? Feel free to chime in if so) but he is
French and played for a while with Jon Hassell. I remember that
because I like Hassell's music very much and it turned out I actually
remembered this piano player from a concert Hassell did here in
Stockholm around 1986 (he was using a very cool "freeze reverb" effect
with his piano keyboard and I totally loved that sound).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen